TNT - Technology and Things
#25 Hilary Wandall and Matt Stamper talk Data Privacy
August 15, 2020
Episode 25! Join us for this discussion on the latest developments around data privacy with Hilary Wandall, SVP of Privacy Intelligence and General Counsel for TrustArc and Matt Stamper, Chief Information Security Officer & Executive Advisor for EVOTEK.
Here are just a few of the things you are going to learn and hear about on this episode:
- How privacy regulations have been an executive leadership team (ELT) and board-level topic
- Interesting lessons learned from TrustArc and insights from the market
- How privacy and security intersect and the important ways that they differ
- How privacy requirements are driving organizations to have a better understanding of the data and information that they collect, from whom and with whom they share this information
- How CISOs and Chief Privacy Officers (CPOs) or Data Privacy Officers (DPOs) collaborate
- Key risks associated with not maintaining an adequate privacy program
- Technologies that have privacy impacts (e.g., facial recognition, de-identification and re-identification algorithms, etc.)
BIG THANK YOU to Hilary Wandall for joining us and also to Matt Stamper for co-hosting.
Hope you enjoy the episode!