TNT - Technology and Things
#30 Enterprise Software Delivery with AVI Networks (now part of VMware)
October 15, 2020
Paul, Jeff, and David sit down with Chandra Sekar and Ashish Shah of VMware (formerly AVI Networks).
We discuss some of the highlights from the global VMworld event plus much more!
- AVI Networks, VMware coming together in 2019...why was this significant, what does it mean for customers, etc.
- Considerations for modernizing application delivery
- Best practices in choosing multi-cloud load balancing and WAF solutions
- How to eliminate finger-pointing when troubleshooting application performance issues
- What capabilities should you expect for automation and self-service
- How to get ready for future application architectures including micro services
Chandra Sekar is VP, Marketing for VMware
Ashish Shah is Sr Director, Product Management for VMware